Friday, April 12, 2013

Hacienda Style...

Do you wish you could have multiple homes to design around all of your different styles that you love?  Me too.  I have been dreaming of a beautiful Hacienda down in Mexico lately.   I'll explain why next week!

If you're ready for a little diversion, let's take at some of my inspiration photos!







I love the contrast of the modern artwork...


I can envision many a warm summer evening out here!


What a fun way to greet your guests and get them prepped for their daily siestas!  :)






Um, go ahead and ask me how much I adore this!  How about you?

Are you craving a margarita yet?  :)

I hope you enjoyed this post!








4 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous Barbara, reminds me so much of when we were in San Migel del Allende, the homes were spectacular!

Leslie said...

Yes! Ready for the margarita Barbara! I like the casual, welcoming feel here. Have a great weekend!

cindy hattersley design said...

Barbara

That third image really speaks to me. I have been wanting to paint the walls in my Spanish Colonial white again...hmmmm

Marianne said...

Cannot wait to hear all about your trip!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...