Monday, August 13, 2012

More From John Jacob Interiors

Wow, I really love this guy's work!  If I ever get to South Africa again, I'm definitely figuring out a way to see more of his designs! 



incredible lighting and table | john jacob interiors








dark walls | white furniture | shelving

john jacob interiors












Very unique work, don't you think?  
I can't say that I love every design element, but I do love a lot of it. I truly admire his originality and the feel and eclectic mix of his designs.  Not to mention his pulling in so many travel elements for a mysterious, ethnic, colonial mix.  
(Can those be done together?  Apparently he can pull it off!)
You can see a previous post about his work here .
You can find his entire portfolio here.

9 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

He does wonderful work made for real life thankfully. I would be happy to age twenty years backwards and meet him....;) what a cutie!

XX
Debra~

annechovie said...

Love the pool area, Barbara. Hope your week is off to a great start!

Splendid Sass said...

I LOVE HIS WORK! He is such a talented designer. I would like to see his stunning work too. Pinning.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Leslie said...

Beautiful work.. love the pops of large green plant leaves. My Mom heads to Africa soon. I hope she takes lots of photos of not only the tours.. but also the hotel!

Enjoy your day Barbara.

leslie

Urban Orchard Interiors said...

Those are such different designs--At first I thought it was different designers but then realized he is just very versatile. So interesting! So many beautiful elements.

-Lane

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

He is definitely one of my favourites! I am yet to find a designer who can layer like him!

Splendid Willow said...

And he is very good at picking good art too!

I am back in blog land after a looong time off. More about that when we meet! How about pool time or a meet up with me and Marianne on Wed Thu or Friday night? Or both!

Expect a call today!

Hugs to you Ms. Barbara

Mon

mary said...

Great classic design. Reminds me a bit of the 80's with an international twist. I'm going to watch how this designer develops. Thanks. Mary

Unknown said...

Talented...and handsome!!! He's definitely got a winning combination!!!

xoxo Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...