Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Newborn Photography Prop: Who Knew?

Hi Everyone!  Hope you're having a great Thursday.  We are winding down with Summer and I must say I am ready to get into a routine again.  We'll see if I change my tune come October when it's dark and rainy and I just want to stay in bed and snuggle.  :)

A new customer from Linen Haus just emailed me with a whole new way to use one of my products from the shop, and I thought it would be fun to share her idea!  Angee Alvis from Angee's Originals recently purchased a Chinese Water Well Bucket.  She is using it as a prop for her newborn photography - I never would have thought of that, but look at this oh-so-cute picture! 



 

 Adorable!  
I spent some time looking at her creations today and she is SO talented.  I enjoyed seeing her creative approaches to capturing beautiful family moments, especially the babies.  :) Pop over there and take a look here.
Thanks so much Angee!

3 comments:

I Dream Of said...

Oh my gosh! Adorable. What a clever prop. What a talented photographer. Enjoy the weekend, Barbara. We are going to make the most of it. I don't think I'm quite ready for fall yet!
See you soon! XO

Urban Orchard Interiors said...

This is adorable! What a cutie (the baby and the bucket!).

Doing some blog catch up today as end of summer and beginning of school yesterday have me a little crazed! Looking forward to seeing your posts...

-Lane

michele said...

it's darling!

how fun is that?

smiles to you.

michele

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...