Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Diving In

Hi Everyone!  Hope you  had a great long weekend.  We did, with a bit of downtime as well as a wonderful family visit.  Now, onto today's post...

Although I don't live in a pool-friendly climate, beautiful pool settings - and especially the pool house - always catch my attention.  Maybe it's the unnattainable factor (living Seattle means that is never going to happen) that's so appealing, but there is no denying they are a beautiful luxury.  In fact I have collected so many I have split it up into two posts.  Let's take a look at the first installment together:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Not really a pool house, but still beautiful!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

More coming up tomorrow!



13 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Barbara..talk about breathtaking! I must save this post....so much incredibly gorgeous inspiration here. WOW!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't long for a pool, but now I might have to make an exception. Beautiful inspiration!
Cathy

Unknown said...

These are all amazing, Barbara! That pool in a ruin.....Wow!

Splendid Sass said...

Barbara-
These images are gorgeous! I especially love 1, 5, and the last image.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Splendif Willow said...

Barbara! Stunning images!!! Will be pinning...

And never say never about a pool house in Seattle. (A heated pool. Ha!).

Hugs to you.

Mon

Splendid Willow said...

Ohh, I am Splendif Willow now... Too much coffee this morning..

The Buzz Blog said...

With the weather we're having here to today, I'm ready to take a plunge! The town pool is only 64 degrees though and not nearly as pretty.
xxoo

I Dream Of said...

Hi Barbara! Love your pool house inspiration - you are one jump ahead of me, I'm working on a pool post for later this week as a friend of mine takes possession of her new home with a backyard pool on June 1. I'll definitely be sending this on to her! Looking forward to seeing you next week. XO

Acquired Objects said...

Boy Barbara whe you dream you dream big and gorgeous. I can't possibly pick one since I love them all. Keep dreaming please....

XX
Debra~

mary said...

Hi Barbara--great places!! Do you have any idea where the second photo was taken? I love the ruins which remind me of the ruins of haciendas in Mexico. Thanks. Mary

Stacy CUrran said...

Wow, talk about gorgeous! These are AMAZING!
Stacy

Unknown said...

These spaces have me longing for a pool and a little covered porch/patio. That is one thing that just won't be happening at our house....but I love the look and if I could...I would!!!

Also...have you been to Watson Kennedy yet in Seattle? I met the owner, Ted, at Blogfest. What a doll! Just wanted to mention it as I think it's the kind of shop you would love!

xoxo Elizabeth

Urban Orchard Interiors said...

Barbara these are amazing! My jaw dropped when I saw the pool built inside a ruin. Breathtaking!

-Lane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...