Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beautiful San Miguel Home

I was browsing around the Canadian House and Home website today (I really love their style!) and stumbled upon this stunning home in San Miguel, Mexico.  Let's take a look together:

Pinned Image
That entry really sets the right mood...

Pinned Image
Those floor tiles are gorgeous.
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Beautiful detailing on the sink...

Image
You know I love a good door!
Pinned Image

I hope you enjoyed the beautiful details in this house.  Apparently it's available for rent if you're interested.  I would love to spend a vacation in such a beautifully appointed home! You can read the entire article here.

9 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

What a beautiful home! I'm not a big fan of decorative tiles but these were tastefully used, love the green ones. I can't get over the detailed painting on the sink...wow!

XX
Debra~

Splendid Sass said...

Amazing, Barbara. The gate, sink and bedroom are stunning. The gardens are perfect.
Thank ou for sharing.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Splendid Willow said...

Hi pretty lady,

I spent 9 summers and a lot of other vacation time in Spain. This brings back wonderful memories!

Sending you a separate e-mail regarding our "playdate"!

Hugs to you,

Mon

Thoughts on Design said...

Gorgeous tile work! It feels like decorative tile is experiencing a rebirth these days. I'm with Debra on the hand painted sink! Amazing detail!

Cheers,
John

Marie @ Boutique de la Mer said...

So happy to have found your site through Home Bunch! Keep up the good work.

xoxo

The enchanted home said...

Wow!! Having been to San Miguel I have to say we were blown away by the charm of the place, and some of the houses....OMG! Soooo gorgeous, just like this one! Even though it was a pain to get to, driving 3 hours plus from Mexico City, it was worth every minute....a truly beautiful slice of heaven.

mary said...

Having been raised in Mexico, this post makes me homesick. San Miguel (de Allende) is a gorgeous colonial town and the homes are amazing. Thanks. Mary

The Vintique Object said...

You and I are both so in love with Spanish style architecture, aren't we? What are those amazing floors? I'd venture to say terra cotta, but they almost look like leather tile!
Camille

michele bajona said...

Thank you Barbara,
this is really helpfull!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...