Friday, January 13, 2012

Updates on Linen Haus and More...

Hi Everyone!  Thanks for bearing with me on my non-design related posts the last couple of days...big changes are afoot so I wanted to share them with you all...I promise we'll get back to (fun) business here starting tomorrow - but today a few miscellaneous topics:


HausDesign


You all have been so patient and supportive of my upcoming opening of Linen Haus -- thank you!  As some of you know I had originally planned to open my online boutique in November; however, I'm putting that on hold until we are settled.  I'm excited to get started but when I open I want to give it "my all", so doing it after we are stateside makes more sense.  You can view most of the inventory here for now: 


More on that upon my return to the US!

I'm so glad you are all enjoying the Design In Five series!
It has been so fun to see what each contributor comes up with and the creativity has been outstanding...what talented bloggers you are!  :) 
You can see the posts so far here, here, here , here and here...with one more planned for next week. 

Let me know if you're interested in participating - I'd love to have you!

Pinned Image
sundayinbed.tumblr.com

We plan to completely "unplug" during our vacation in Asia, so that means absolutely *no* (gasp) blogging!  If you're interested in guest posting during that time please let me know...
Otherwise it will just have to wait until late February...
I hope you all will come back when I return -- I promise to return with all kinds of new design inspirations, travel stories, etc.!


Pinned Image
via citified.blogspot.com

That's all for now. Wishing you all a wonderful day in a beautiful space like this one!
Thanks so much for reading.

14 comments:

The enchanted home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The enchanted home said...

Barbara..lots of changes but all great things..how exciting for you! I look foward to the official launch of Linen Haus but know like with any new venture, timing is everything. Best of luck as you venture forward....when do you leave for your trip? Thats going to be so much fun, and talk about leaving with a bang!
PS Sorry you weren't getting the emails, maybe resubscribe to be sure you get them? Don't know why that would have happened...wishing you the best!

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

We will be here when you return! What fabulous things you have in your shop. You clearly have a real eye for beauty. All the best x Sharon

Anonymous said...

love your shop and can't wait for it to officially open!! and let me know about guest posting...what would work nicely is to pic a day of the week and post each Monday..if you had a couple of people to select another day of the week and post it would kind of cover things for you while you're away..but I'll take Mondays!!!
best,
maureen

Karena said...

Barbara I adore beautiful linens so this is perfect!! I will look forward to seeing more of you beautiful pieces!

Have a fabulous trip!

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

I'm so excited for you. Have a great time. Can't wait to hear and see all about it. XO, Mona

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

It's wonderful that you get to spend time vacationing. Can't wait to see your pictures and read the stories behind them!
Teresa
xoxo

Acquired Objects said...

I wish you safe travels and a good move. I know you have a lot on your plate right now and never fear we'll be right here when you return.

XX
Debra,

Thoughts on Design said...

I think we all can give you a little latitude :-)
You deserve to take a real break and spend some quality time with our family.

Sally and I will talk and get back to you on doing one or two more posts.

Cheers,
john

Thoughts on Design said...

I think we all can give you a little latitude :-)
You deserve to take a real break and spend some quality time with our family.

Sally and I will talk and get back to you on doing one or two more posts.

Cheers,
john

Thoughts on Design said...

I think we all can give you a little latitude :-)
You deserve to take a real break and spend some quality time with our family.

Sally and I will talk and get back to you on doing one or two more posts.

Cheers,
john

designchic said...

I can't wait to hear all about it...relax, unwind, and enjoy...we'll all be waiting your return!!

MJH Design Arts said...

Hi Barbara, Thanks for all of your great posts of the last year. Wishing you a safe, happy, stressless move back to the States. (Get great packers and movers and don't sweat the small stuff: everything is fixable or it's not) Be well. Mary

I Dream Of said...

Hi Barbara! I just sent you an email, I'd be happy to send you some of my favorite haunts in Seattle. And yes, we'll definitely have to meet up - perhaps in Madison Park! Happy travels, Jeanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...