Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This And That

First of all I wanted to say thanks for all of the great feedback I got on the kick off of my new series, Design in Five from yesterday.  I'm glad you all liked it and I look forward to the guests posts!  Now moving on to today...

It seems more and more often I have a random collection of beautiful images to share with all of you, rather than a set "theme".  I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll be doing quite a few "This and That" posts in the future!  Here's what I have for you today.  Enjoy!


Pinned Image
How gorgeous is that sink?  I might even get into gardening if I had one like that.  :)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
A Dutch Door on a nursery - what a clever idea!

Pinned Image
There is such a pretty, happy mix of patterns and color in this space...

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
And last but not least, most of you know I am from Oregon...this saying is definitely popular in Portland on bumper stickers and the like, but I have never seen this sign and I'm wondering where it is...

I warned you this was going to be a random post.  :)  I hope you found it refreshing!
Thoughts?


8 comments:

Haus and Home said...

Love the dutch door in a nursery, very cute idea!

Acquired Objects said...

The mix is wonderful and really love the blue door and the mix of bright pillows right above it!

Anonymous said...

love your random postings...and especially love the black door that says welcome...all beautiful images..and way cool that Portland is "weird"...!!
best,
maureen

The enchanted home said...

Random posts are sometimes my faves....LOVE that first sink and that banquette with the mix of fabrics, so pretty!!

Inge said...

I think that sink is gorgeous! And it would look great in a kitchen as well... :-)
But I absolutely adore that nursery! It's gorgeous, the colours, the look, everything looks perfect. And I'd love to have Dutch doors as well, but I don't think you'll find any here in Belgium. :-(
Loved the this & that, it's inspirational!

Don't you miss Oregon sometimes? I've never been there, but I'd love to visit more of the States someday. Maybe next year. :-)
Anyway, keep on inspiring us!
Love,
Inge x
www.simplyfabulouschic.com

The Vintique Object said...

I've been very attracted to entries lately and these two are fabulous.

Regarding the dutch door in the nursery, that's a fabulous idea. Keeps pets out and children in. I'd love to have them on all the doors in our house!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Barbara, I am loving red rugs right now. I get tired of everything all white. Sometimes ya need a little punch. A rug or pillows with a little color with white furniture adds a little wow.

The Buzz Blog said...

Random is refreshing and I love that last image - weird is wonderful, too!
xxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...