Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's Tea Time

I pulled a page out of a magazine a while back because I loved these beautiful tea tins.   I am not a tea drinker but I am tempted to buy these just so I can use the tins for decorating.  They are from a company in France called Terre D'Oc and I just love their packaging.  Their products are worth buying for their environmental conciousness too:  they are sourced from organic, fair trade and sustainable producers. 

I love the vibrancy of the packaging - they would look great for a casual floral display or to organize all kinds of things in a kitchen or office.  Take a look:






These would be fun for a gift for someone else or even for yourself. ;)

8 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Its funny because I have a thing for pretty tea tins and can never ever throw them away. I have maybe 6 or7, don't why I necessarily keep them as I really don't resuse them for anything but they are quite pretty.......

Anonymous said...

very pretty tins...buy them, repackage the tea in a little sachet, give them to friends and keep the tins..they are useful for storing rubber bands and all sorts of odd things needed for a well functioning kitchen...
maureen

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I am with you. I don't drink tea but I adore the beautiful tins. These are the best I've seen.

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Love the little tins. I saw a cute idea from Martha Stewart recently that filled a collection of tea tins with flowers for a dining centerpiece. It was precious.

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

I LOVE the tea tin in the second image, the pink and orange color combination is so pretty! Also, the one in the last image is gorgeous too, and it doesn't hurt that it contains Rooibos, one of the best teas in the world!!

xox Linda

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

I'm a sucker for a product in pretty packaging. These tea tins are really quite beautiful.

quintessence said...

Like many of the other commenters, I too just love beautifully packaging. And these are perfect examples. I frequently keep pretty tins and boxes and repurpose them for all those little things around the house - paper clips, rubber bands etc.

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

I live in tea-drinking country so these would make perfect gifts here! They are so charming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...