Friday, June 10, 2011

And Off We Go...

We leave for Tuscany tomorrow morning - bright and early to (hopefully) beat all of the Europeans heading out on their June holidays!  I'll be gone for a week - completely unplugged - but I'll be back on the 19th with lots of Italian inspiration in my back pocket.  

While I'm away, Maureen from the wonderful blog Eclectic Revisited will be posting some great European-inspired ideas, and I'm sure you will enjoy it!!!  If you don't already know Maureen's blog, please head over there to check it out for yourself - you'll be glad you did.  :)

We plan to visit Verona on the drive down, Siena for a day trip and the well-known Lucca antiques market on the way home...I can't wait! Other than that, there won't be much going on besides:

{tumblr}
soaking up breathtaking views... 


{pinterest}
...eating lots of pizza (and pasta)...


{pinterest}
...and sampling the never-ending gelato flavors.  (my kids' favorite activity!)

All of that will be combined with lots of splashing in the pool, giggling and snuggles. 
It should be GREAT.  :)

If you want to read a bit about Italian design, you can look here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks, Barbara...
have a great trip...I'm sure you will..
am looking forward to all your fabulous images of your trip when you return...

maureen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...