Monday, February 28, 2011

Madrid Hotels: Great Design Inspiration!

My husband and I are planning a little getaway to Madrid in May.  I love doing the research on hotels because I often find inspirational design along the way. As I said when I wrote about our trip to Istanbul, I look for small, unique, boutique-type hotels that reflect the local flair.  I came across a few today that I thought were really unique.  I have included my top three favorites here...

I'd like to see the frescoes, beautiful floors and cozy spaces at Casa de Madrid Hotel:













I'd like to have some Sangria at the bar and 
sleep in one of the elegant beds at Hotel Hospes:









And enjoy the Spanish sun in the classy
spaces at the Madrid Mirasierra Hotel:



What a fun decision.
Which one is your favorite?

By the way, one of my favorite blogs lately is Hotel Chic
If you want to see more beautiful hotels, head over there for some fantastic virtual travel!
I'll be posting more about Madrid when we return!

4 comments:

Sara Bliss/ Hotel Chic said...

Barbara-
Thanks so very much for the mention!! These hotels are absolutely gorgeous!! Inspiring!

The enchanted home said...

Wow...so fabulous, Barbara. We haven't been to Spain...but have been to Europe about 4 or 5 times..next time I hope! These all look incredible....I too love boutique hotels, as they are generally so much more intimate and from a design point of view often very inspirational. Love them all.....would be hard pressed to choose one.
I would love to talk to you one day about Istanbul...we are wanting to go this summer. I have never been and we are thinking of going in July or August. Would love to know how you liked it and where you stayed....

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

I agree with you! It is SO fun to look at hotels in anticipation of a trip! And Spain- its so, so beautiful! I love the intricate nuances of spectacularly historical european hotels, but there are some really cool newish/modern hotels that I just love to stay at! I think I like the 3rd one best!

Hotels In Madrid said...

Wow! Really, it's so beautiful I can't imagine about it. Madrid's famous stay was full of fun. Atrium of the impressive five-star hotel it was a friendly in the heart of Madrid. The hotel is the main tourist attractions, shopping places, restaurants located near the lively nightlife. Thanks for this new post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...